Thursday, June 7, 2012

Check-out what some of our friends had to say about us!

Dealer-rater-logo

"I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Beck Masten-North. From the moment I walked in the door, everyone was polite and courteous. As a female looking for a car, and having a bad experience at another dealer, this was best experience I could have imagined. I worked with Thomas Clark aka "Tank" who was courteous, polite and extremely knowledgeable. He always replied with Yes ma'am and No ma'am the entire visit, and was so personable. I never got a sales pitch or felt pressured. I received great service and drove out with a great pre-owned SUV. He wanted me to be happy with my trade in (which was a 13 year old car) and the service I received. He answered all my questions and gave me great information on the SUV I purchased. Tank goes above and beyond and I will always come back here for my purchase. I've already given his info out to 4 people I know who are looking to buy. On a scale of 1 to 10, Tank is a 12! He's exceptional!" -CherylFelps

 

To Read More Reviews Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment