Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Great Reviews for Beck & Masten Buick GMC

Dealer-rater-logo
This was my second purchase from Mike in two years. I had a wonderful Christmas Eve experience with the purchase of my first vehicle from Beck and Masten! My husband's and my expectations were met this time with the trade in we wanted to do. Both experiences were fun and the easiest and less painful car purchases I have ever made. Mike and the staff go out of their way to please and make you comfortable. The staff is very friendly and there is a family atmosphere at this dealership. Mr. Gomez made wrapping up the deal easy and speedy. The ladies in the accessory department were very friendly and helpful also! An A+ experience! I have had very good experiences with the service department and body shop also over the past 2 years! Can't wait the see you all in your new building!

No comments:

Post a Comment