Thursday, October 18, 2012

Great Reviews for Beck & Masten Buick GMC

Dealer-rater-logo
I called the dealship from my cell phone and Enrique quickly answered the phone and invited me to stop by the dealer once I had finshed working for the day to test drive a new truck. When I arrived, I was impressed with the beautiful new showroom and such a large selction of vehicles to choose from. Enrique listened to me while I told him the search criteria I had. He then allowed me to test drive a GMC Terrain. I was very impressed with the quailty of construction and durability of this model. The new technology was overwhelming, but Enrique took time to explain all of the features and benefits. The dealship was scheduled to close at 9 PM, But they stayed until 9:45 to complete the paper work, as I could not leave without purchasing my new truck. They did not have the exact color that I preferred, so Enrique drove to the other side of Houston to pick up the vehicle on my behalf. Now I'm ready for a road trip! If you are thinking about getting a new vehicle, you should see Enrique. I almost forgot to mention 0% interest! Jay Floyd Real Estate Broker

No comments:

Post a Comment