Thursday, October 25, 2012

Great Reviews for Beck & Masten Buick GMC

 

Dealer-rater-logo
My husband and I corresponded with Enrique for about one month via email. We chose Beck and Masten due to their diverse inventroy and surperior customer service. When we arrived at the dealership, Enrique had vehicles set aside with our desired options. We made our selection, discussed trade-in, and the negotiations began. Enrique was very professional and offered his expertise which allowed us to close our deal in a timely manner. Of utmost importance, my husband and I felt like we received a great deal on the vehicle we wanted. We were there after hours discussing add-ons with Gay, who also gave us a great deal. Once the car was mine, Enrique was waiting on us, after hours to go over the features in my new car. We are very satisfited with our experience and the staff at Beck and Masten!

No comments:

Post a Comment